Geek News Central Revealing Links & Useful Technical Information*
2. Backup Critical Data
3. Have on Hand Virus/Firewall/Spyware programs.
4. Unplug Network Cable
5. Reinstall Windows choose format Hard-drive option
6. Install Virus/Firewall/Spyware Protection Programs.
7. Connect to Internet download all Updates.
8. Install all applications
9. Restore critical data* – Hmm I have to say that the last time I tried something like this on Windows it took alot more than 9 steps. It also involved doing #1 over and over. I love reading these articles, it always makes me so happy I decided to