So I gave in to you, the readers, and came up with a new template. Nobody seemed to like the “un” template though it really did help clear my mind a bit.
It’s a pretty standard layout. I’ve added a little photo carousel of me and my family to the top as well as a carousel tour of HelpSpot as an experiement.
I’m still looking to do something interesting with the footer. I’d like to put the articles in one column which would free up a column, but I have nothing I want to put there currently. Idea’s welcome.
Let me know what you think.
Oh, and the current personal photos are:
- Tyler eating a carrot
- Tyler all dressed up with no place to go
- Me and Ty playing with leaves
- Jamie and Ty playing with leaves
- Tyler learing to program
- Me and Jamie on our honeymoon in Hawaii
- Me in our hotel room with a view of Diamond Head in Hawaii